The Air Force Sustainment Center announced last week its outstanding performers. Five of Hill Air Force Base’s own Airmen took home honors.
Lt. Gen. Bruce Litchfield, AFSC commander, said in an email that was sent centerwide: “The winners’ dedication and commitment to the mission is an example for others to follow. I’m proud of what you do for AFSC and what you do for our nation.”
Hill AFB’s winners:
• Airman of the Year — Senior Airman Monica D. Helling, 75th Air Base Wing
• NCO of the Year — Tech. Sgt. Francis M. Quiambao, 75th ABW
• First Sergeant of the Year — Master Sgt. Luciano J. Carrasquillo, 75th ABW
• Company Grade Officer of the Year — 1st Lt. Glen E. Pry III, 448th Supply Chain Management Wing
• Civilian (Category I) — Travis Adams, 448th SCMW
The other AFSC winners are Field Grade Officer of the Year, Maj. Paul A. Cancino, Langley AFB, Virginia; Senior NCO of the Year, Master Sgt. Freda S. Allen, Langley AFB; Civilian (Category II), Carl J. Batiste, Langley AFB; and Civilian (Category III), Anne E. Copeland, Tinker AFB, Oklahoma.