OGDEN, Utah — The Air Force Association’s Utah Chapter 235 held its 30th annual Scowcroft awards banquet March 21.
Named for Ogden native Lt. Gen. Brent Scowcroft who led the Scowcroft Commission to map the future of America’s ICBMs, the event recognizes top performers in the ICBM workforce and includes top acquisition, sustainment, maintenance, logistics, supply chain and munitions performers.
The evening’s event was highlighted by a keynote address by Lt. Gen. Richard M. Clark, deputy chief of staff for Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration.
“Excellence is not easily achieved, it’s not just handed out, it comes from intense determination and study, from relentless training and practice,” Clark said. “It takes dedication and commitment to the mission even in the face of adversity and challenges, and it is possible when motivated by a greater calling, a higher calling, by an insurmountable since of purpose, because purpose inspires excellence.”
ICBM Depot Maintenance
- Candice J. Jacques, Ogden Air Logistics Complex, Hill AFB
ICBM Maintenance and Logistics
- Master Sgt. Chad T. Trageser, 90th Missile Wing, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming
ICBM Acquisition and Sustainment
- Technical Sgt. Kamuela K. Kalilikane, ICBM Systems Directorate, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming; and Minuteman III Product Support Team, ICBM Program Support Office, Hill AFB
Aerospace Dominance Enabler Acquisition and Sustainment
- Benjamin C. Evans, Aerospace Dominance Enabler Division Digital Directorate, Hill AFB; and
- Quick-Turn Treat Capability Tiger Team, Aerospace Dominance Enabler Division Range Systems Branch, Hill AFB
Supply Chain Management Acquisition and Sustainment
- Chad Broadhead, 414th Supply Chain Management Squadron, Hill AFB; and Ground Missile Maintenance Platform Integrated Product Team, 414th Supply Chain Management Squadron, Hill AFB
Excellence in Conventional Munitions
- Technical Sgt. James Gill, 649th Munitions Squadron, Hill AFB; and Senior Airman Audrey M. House, 341st Munitions Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, Montana