HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah — Reshape your life this fall with the DOWNSIZED Challenge. The challenge encourages participants to lose and maintain a healthy weight by learning healthy lifestyle habits for nutrition and physical activity.
Participants who enroll and complete the official weigh-in will receive a free digital kitchen food scale.Civilian Health Promotion Services will conduct the challenge.
How to participate in DOWNSIZED Challenge:
1. Enroll online at http://www.afmcwellness.com/ between Oct 1 and Oct 19, 2018.
2. Complete the official weigh-in October 10-19, and receive the free digital kitchen food scale enrollment award.
3. Lose 2 percent of your initial weigh-in weight through healthy lifestyle behavior from Oct. 22-Dec. 4.
4. Attend the CHPS education class, “DOWNSIZED” between Oct. 22-Dec. 4.
5. Compete the official weight-out from Dec. 5-14 to receive the lunch cooler completion award.
To receive the DOWNSIZED completion award, each participant needs to enroll in the challenge, lose at least 2 percent of initial weight, and attend the CHPS class titled “DOWNSIZED.”
For more information, visit http://www.afmcwellness.com/ or contact the Hill AFB CHPS team at 801-586-9586.