HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah — Winter’s over and it’s time to think about adopting a new, active lifestyle. Join the Civilian Health Promotion Services’ “Spring into Shape” physical activity challenge. The initiative is open to all federal civilian employees and military members.
The challenge encourages participants to complete physical activity and track minutes completed on the AFMCwellness.com Activity Log April 9-May 18.
This year, Spring into Shape aims to help the workforce learn how to “get up and get moving” as regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health.
Participation is free and easy. Participants who enroll at AFMCwellness.com will attend the initial and final check-in with CHPS, complete and log at least 600 minutes of physical activity, and attend the CHPS class titled Get Up and Get Moving to receive a free fruit infuser water bottle.
• Enroll online at AFMCwellness.com March 20-April 18
• Initial check-in and enrollment award pick up is April 2-18
• Spring into Shape challenge and attend a CHPS class is April 9-May 18
• Last day to enter activity at AFMCwellness.com is May 20
• Final checkout and challenge award pick up is May 21-June 1
Enroll now at http://www.afmcwellness.com. If you print your Spring into Shape confirmation email and bring to your CHPS check-in, you will receive a free GaiamRestore foam roller while supplies last.
Call 801-586-6021 for more information.