Team Hill is officially past the halfway mark of the 2016 Air Force Assistance Fund Campaign at Hill Air Force Base. The deadline for contributions has been extended to April 29.
To date, Team Hill members have donated more than $23,000 toward the installation’s goal, which is $77,712.
For those unaware of what AFAF does, it is an annual effort to raise funds for four charitable affiliates: Air Force Aid Society, Air Force Villages Indigent Widows’ Fund, Air Force Enlisted Village Indigent Widows’ Fund, and the General and Mrs. Curtis E. Lemay Foundation.
These charitable affiliates provide direct support back to Airmen in times of need. More information on each charity is available at http://afassistancefund.org/
“We have seen a remarkable amount of Airmen helped by just the Air Force Aid Society alone because of your contributions,” said Col. Ron Jolly, 75th Air Base Wing and installation commander, in a memo to Hill. “Whether it be assistance with emergency funds to visit an ailing or dying family member back home, aid for funeral expenses or just basic living expenses, the Air Force Assistance Fund provides support to Airmen in some of their greatest times of need.”
For more information, contact your unit’s AFAF project officers:
• Installation project officers, 1st Lt. Ryan Lopinski and Senior Master Sgt. Tim Parkinson
• 748th Supply Chain Management Group, Captain Brandi McAlister
• 367th Training Support Squadron, Tech. Sgt. Leslie Myles
• 372nd Recruiting Group, Master Sgt. Hoffman
• 388th Fighter Wing, 2nd Lt. Alex Jinks and Tech. Sgt. Cody Lefever
• 729th Air Control Squadron, Master Sgts. Emmanuel Ramirez and Adina King
• 75th Air Base Wing, Tech Sgts. Kory Wesley and Tiffany Borries
• 84th Radar Evaluation Squadron, Tech. Sgt. Dan Bacon
• Air Force Lifecycle Management Center:
— AFLCMC/EBH (Munitions) Tech. Sgt. Dan Smith
— AFLCMC/HBZ (Space and C3I) 1st Lt. Stuart Coston
— AFLCMC/WLD (MAPA) 2nd Lt. Taylor Brames
— AFLCMC/WWA (A-10) 2nd Lt. Ryan Fyfe
— AFLCMC/WWM (F-16) Master Sgt. Mark Wasson
— AFLCMC/WWU (F-22) Tech. Sgt. Justin Daywalt
• Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center, Capts. Kregg Smith and Matt Richards
• Air Force Test Center, Staff Sgt. Dan Colf
• Geographically Seperated Units, (AFROTC Dets; Det 3/ACC; 86 FWS/Det 3; RAO; Det 3/372 TRS), Senior Airman Kyonna Hawkins and Airman 1st Class Isiah Montez
• Ogden Air Logistics Complex, Master Sgt. Dan Trepanier
List compiled and provided by Hill AFAF campaign.