HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah — In an effort to clarify and help customers understand the current ID card processes here, please see the following information.
ID Card Scheduling Process:
• Routine Common Access Card (CAC): Make appointment 90 days prior to CAC expiration date at https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil/appointment/building.aspx?Build....
• Walk-ins (9 a.m.-4 p.m.): Pin resets, dependent IDs. Sponsor must be present unless signed DD Form 1172 is on file (see below for instructions).
• Emergency/Same Day: Twenty-four appointments available. Report to the Military Personnel Fight in Bldg. 430 at 7:20 a.m. Emergencies will then be prioritized and scheduled. If an emergency arises during the duty day, please have your first sergeant or supervisor contact the Customer Service NCOIC at 801-777-1845.
Hours of Operation:
• 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday
• Closed all federal holidays and AFMC Family Days
• Phone: 801-777-1845
• Address: 7437 6th St., Bldg. 430, Hill AFB, Utah 84056-5704
All customers 18 and over seeking to obtain an ID card must present two forms of identification (primary and secondary). The primary must be a valid (unexpired) state or federal government issued photo ID. The secondary can be a birth certificate, Social Security card, voter registration card, school ID with photo, or any other form of state or federal government ID with photo.
Process for Electronically Signing the DD Form 1172:
Click: Sign In
Select: CAC Login option
Select: Email Certificate
See: Righthand side of screen “Family Member”
Select: “Replace ID Card” within the box of the member you want to replace their ID Card
On the “Verify System Configuration Screen,” select “Proceed”
On the Privacy Act screen select “I Agree”
On the acknowledgement screen select “I Agree,” then “Proceed”
Your dependent can now get their ID card without the sponsor present.